"Get More Energy, Improve Health"
So what have you gotten in exchange for aging?
You have some money. In a good economy, you have investments that do well. You have friends and you built a family.
You Have Been a Responsible Person, But Does Any of it Matter?
Being responsible cost you.
You’ve watched your get up and go get up and leave. You go through periods of exhaustion. You are carrying around extra weight. Your back doesn’t feel like it did. Maybe you took some injury that decided it wasn’t going to heal, and now you’re in constant pain.
Maybe you also feel unattractive. Maybe your self-confidence is not where it should be, and you suffer from bouts of depression, or anxiety.
You take vacations. They “relax” you, but you’re back to where you were before as soon as you come back from the vacation.
Frankly, these problems look so big that for the most part you stopped looking seriously for a solution to them years ago.
Can it really be that you are meant to feel good only for a short period of time in your life, maybe a spot of five years in your twenties, and that everything else is downhill?
If you believe that this is the way things should be for you, then you’ve bought into a very western, media driven frame of mind that tells you your “real” life is in your twenties. There is absolutely nothing that I can do for you if that’s your core belief.
I am going to talk to you about a different solution. I have seen it work for hundreds of people and it has worked personally for me for thirty years. It is all natural, and doesn’t involve red, blue, pink, and orange pills.
A solution that can be proven with measurable changes in your own body, and the reports of other people that have used it. A solution that is not a fad, but rather the systematically tested and built knowledge of practitioners over thousands of years.
That solution is qi gong (chee gone).
What You Do in Qi Gong to Get You Those Youthful, Health Benefits!
- You use different physical positions to correct the flow of qi, natural energy, in the body. The time period for those positions is very short initially, no more than a twenty county, to avoid excess muscle tension.
- You learn by sharing your experiences. You have chat periods with other members to talk about your physical sensations, what your brain was doing, and any insights or observations you had. In this way, you build your ability to pay attention to your body.
- You study the theory of qi gong. You get to learn why qi gong works, and how.
- You build your own practice routine. As your knowledge of how you work increases, we support and encourage you while you build your own training routines. This way you’ll have the tools that you need to offset stress and recover from physical demands.
- You learn to break the “stress shape” of your body. Right now, even as you read this, you are holding your body in an unnatural position. Do a little check with me right now…
Qi Gong Training Options Available
The program options are available below. We run a wide gamut of prices, starting at our budget maintenance program at $59 per month on up.
- Self Healing and Self Care
- Healing Others
- Small Group Class
- Private In Person
- Online Courses
Try in person classes with a private intro pack, below!
Qi Gong Intro PackPrivate Sessions + Qi Healing Tune Up + Bonuses
Private, Best Fit Assessment to Customize Lesson
One 30 Minute, One on One Lesson
A 30 Minute Qi Gong Healing Tune Up
3 Bonuses For Intro
#1 My $27 Course, “A Step by Step, Weekly Guide to a Better Life With Qi,” in pdf form.
#2: A $10 Gift Code for our sister site’s online courses, watermountainvirtual.com. Hone your skills at your home and on the training floor.
#3: A mounted certificate of accomplishment you will be proud to show to friends and family members. (A $7.84 Value)